Tangshan holds a strategic position as a vital gateway linking North and Northeast China, serving as both the pivotal hub within the Beijing-Tianjin-Tangshan Industrial Base and a key sub-central city within the broader Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Urban Agglomeration. As a renewable and pristine resource, abundant geothermal deposits in Tangshan play a pivotal role in constructing eco-friendly cities and realizing resource transformation for sustainable and green development. The Tangshan Caofeidian New Town Geothermal Heating Project stands as China's largest single-unit geothermal heating endeavor, which is a model for the large-scale application of geothermal clean energy heating. And the Reinjection Technology Certification was sanctioned by the National Energy Administration.
8:00 am: Start off China National Convention Center
12:00 am: Arrive in Caofeidian District, Tangshan, Hebei Province
After lunch: Investigate China's largest single-unit geothermal heating endeavor, The Tangshan Caofeidian New Town Geothermal Heating Project
15:00 pm: Investigate PetroChina's grandest venture in fishing-and-light complementary power generation
16:00 pm: Back to Tangshan
To date, the cumulative geothermal heating area in the Tangshan Caofeidian New Town has reached an impressive 8.13 million square meters, contributing to annual savings of 187,000 tons of standard coal and an impressive reduction of 486,000 tons of carbon dioxide emissions.
9:00 am: Visit Tangshan earthquake resistant Memorial Hall
10:00 am: Visit Tangshan Earthquake Site Memorial Park, that is the first earthquake site park with the theme of "Commemoration" in the world.
Back to Beijing after lunch.
Tangshan is Northern Porcelain Capital
The Tangshan Caofeidian New Town Geothermal Heating Project stands as China's largest single-unit geothermal heating endeavor
PetroChina's grandest venture in fishing-and-light complementary power generation
Tangshan earthquake resistant Memorial Hall
Tangshan Earthquake Site Memorial Park
|1||guide||Chinese + English bilingual guide||RMB 688/person（The minimum number in the group is 10）|
|5||Accommodation||Four-star, one person one room|
|6||Accident insurance||Accident insurance|
|7||Flight or high-speed train||Discounted fare|
1. The registration period is until September 5, 2023.
2. The minimum number in the group is 10. If the number is less than 10 till the deadline, the route will be cancelled. And the organizer will notify those persons at least 7 days before the field trip begins. and refund all the fees collected.
3. If the participant cancels the order from 30 to 20 days before departure, the penalty will be 50% of the total cost of the scientific expedition; 80% from 20 to 15 days before departure; 100% from 15 to the day of departure.
1. Please do not purchase items without quality assurance privately, if direct economic losses are caused to guests, guests shall bear the consequences.
2. Please pay attention to your own personal safety and financial security, be sure to keep your ID card (passport) and wallet separately, if the guest misses the flight，train or bus due to his or her own reasons, the guest shall bear all the consequences;
3. If some destination is canceled due to force majeure factors such as weather, or if guests voluntarily abandon the visit, tickets and transportation expenses will not be refunded.